In recognition of excellence for clinical competency in the field of addiction treatment the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia will present an individual with the Jane Furtner Award for Excellence in Addiction Treatment and/or Recovery Support Services. The award will be presented at the 2022 10th Annual Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia Conference during the closing session on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center.
Nominations will be accepted for eligible individuals, who meet the criteria listed below. Completed nomination form(s) submitted must be received at the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia, no later than close of business May 6, 2022.
- The individual should be actively certified addiction professional through ADACB- GA and/or IC&RC.
- The Jane Furtner Award of Excellence will be based on the individual’s accomplishments during the past year and general accomplishments in working in addiction treatment over their professional career.
- Winner will be notified by June 1, 2022 and required to attend to receive the award.
- Winner will receive a scholarship registration to this year’s ADACBGA Conference
- The person making this nomination will be asked to co-present the award at the conference on June 15, 2022.
- Submit the following form below by May 6, 2022