In recognition of clinical competency in addiction treatment and/or recovery support services, the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia will present an organization with an Award of Clinical Excellence. The award will be presented at the 2022 10th Annual Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia Conference during the closing session on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention Center.
Nominations will be accepted for eligible individuals, who meet the criteria listed below. Completed nomination form(s) submitted must be received at the Alcohol and Drug Abuse Certification Board of Georgia, no later than close of business May 6, 2022.
- Organization should be active in the addiction treatment field and recovery services in the State of Georgia.
- The ADACBGA Award for Excellence will be based on the organization’s accomplishments during the past year and general accomplishments in treatment over their organizational existence.
- Winner will be notified by June 1, 2022, and required to attend to receive the award.
- The person making this nomination will be asked to co-present the award at the conference on June 15, 2022.
- Submit the following form below by May 6, 2022